Best prices, pet stains/odor removal. Free pick-up & delivery…
Best cost, fringes, binding, water damage, wine stains removal…
Washing a rug by hand can be a daunting task, not to mention that if done incorrectly, you can damage your precious piece of textile. That’s why it is always important to leave the Oriental rug cleaning tasks in the hands of experts.
At Rug Cleaning Long Island, we have all the required certification and experience to ensure your precious area rug is cleaned to perfection using safe methods. Our hands-on approach to cleaning oriental rugs ensures that your rug is cleaned with the utmost care and professionalism it deserves.
Before we begin to clean your rug, we first inspect it to ensure that it doesn’t bleed during our thorough cleaning process. We clean both sides of the area rug, one at a time.
Our Area / Oriental Rugs Cleaning Process
Our team of experienced ‘rug masters’ cleans your textile using safe and effective techniques. From the smallest rug to the palace-sized Persian carpets, we clean them all.
Each rug entrusted to us undergoes through this cleaning process;
· A thorough dry dusting. The first thing we do is to remove dust particles that have settled deep between the fibers. Ordinary vacuuming doesn’t extract these dust particles, which is why we have to ensure dry dusting is done
· Soaking and Brushing. Before we start to brush your rug thoroughly and extensively, we soak it for a pre-determined time. This helps to soften dirt and ensure our cleaning products penetrate to all areas of your carpet. After that, we thoroughly and on both sides will buff the carpet
· Thorough rinse and drying. After we are satisfied that the carpet is water rinsed clean, we allow it to thoroughly dry to minimize the risk of curling, shrinking, or compromising the shape of your rug
At Long Island Rug Cleaning, we provide different services for rug enthusiasts, including rug cleaning, rug repair, and much more. Our rug cleaning experts have massive experience in their work.
Here are more reasons to put your trust in us;
· We have state-of-art rug dusting machinery and rug cleaning equipment. In other words, we are the leaders in the market
· Each rug you bring to us is given special attention and treated as a precious item. We understand that there is no one-cleaning-method for all rugs, which is why we inspect your rug before embarking on cleaning it
· We only use high-quality, wool-safe products when cleaning your carpets and rugs
· Our repair staffs are experienced in their work. With many years of rug weaving, you can rest assured that both rug repair and rug cleaning work will be done to the highest possible standards
· Our team can collect rugs from your doorstep and deliver it back to you
· If your rug is dilapidated and cannot justify the repair cost, we will let you know. Some rugs restoration cost may not be justifiable owing to the budget needed. We will let you know about this in advance
· At Rug Cleaning Long Island, we never view your rug as a business; we view it as our own, and thus we will give it the best repair or cleaning service it deserves
Our Commitment to You
To us, you as the client is our boss, and thus we are committed to giving you with the best customer service. You can read some of our testimonials, to see how satisfied our previous customers are with our rug repair and rug cleaning service.
How often should one clean oriental rugs?
There are several factors that determine how often one should clean rugs, including traffic the rug experiences. However, the general rule is that your rug should be thoroughly and professionally cleaned every 2-3 years. If it is in a high-traffic area, you may consider cleaning it frequently. Also, if you have pets, you may need to clean it regularly. If your rug needs to be repaired, it is advisable that it gets cleaned first.
Can I clean my rug myself?
Yes, you can clean your rugs yourself, but we do recommend that you leave this work on the hands of the expert. This is because handmade rugs call for special cleaning procedure based on the type of fabric used. You don’t want to damage your precious rug because of using cleaning products that do not suit its fabric. That’s why you should leave it on the hands of experts like us.
How many days will take to clean my rugs?
Generally, you will have to wait for 7-10 business days. Therefore, once you bring the rug to us, you should have it back in less than 10 days.
Do you offer free pickup and delivery of rugs?
Yes. We can come to pick your rugs from your place and deliver it back within the Long Island area.
– – – – Coupons – – – –
– – – Special Offer – – –
– – – Monthly Deal – – –
– – – – Discount – – – –